1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars.
- Darkness made for a Warriors Forum, originally made to set her up as someone who appears outwardly bad or evil at a glance but only gained such a reputation due to poor communication and control of her anger.
- By the time I put her in the Way-Of-The-Clans, I have abandoned the poor reputation bit since while it sounds like a good idea in writing, in roleplaying it just doesn't hold up.
- I started roleplaying Darkness as an apprentice, Darknesspaw. Later I started roleplaying her as a young adult, Darknesspool.
- Originally she had jet-black fur. But, since I had a few cats that fit the jet-black description I gave her the silver inhibitor gene and turned her into a shaded cat.
- Why didn't I give her the prefix Dark-? Well, I just found that Darkness sounded punchy and fresh while still being well within bounds of being an applicable name. (Likewise, she didn't get a suffix over one syllable because of her prefix.)
- She only had one love interest, with Envystar's Aspensky.
- Her brother Light was not created initially as her brother, but as an antagonistic foil who butted heads with her and wanted to keep her reputation from moving up. Though her brother kept the foil role, he won't be playing the antagonistic role this time around.
- Like many of my characters, who her parents are varies. For WOTC, her mother is an NPC character made for her backstory with an unknown father. In other cases, I usually make her father a longstanding character of mine: Ravenmask.